This wizard allows your user to add easily a bug to Bugzilla 3.0+.
Lead developer: Dereckson
3rd party libs used:
- bugzproxy to communicate with Bugzilla XML-RPC server, by Mads Bondo Dydensborg.
- WizardBase by Manish Ranjan Kumar.
- XML-RPC.NET (actually used by bugzproxy) for XML-RPC communication, by Charles Cook.
So in fact you’ve to say thank you to 4 people 😉
Download: [Source code for customizable version isn’t available anymore]
If you want to test it compiled or fill a bug into bugzilla.espace-win.org, you can download the Espace Win Open Source Project implementation:
How to customize it ?
- Replace http://bugzilla.yourdomain.org/ by your Bugzilla URL in SettingsLangs*.xml
- Look the SetDefaults Method in SettingsMainOptions.cs. Edit default Bugzilla hostname, port and path. If your URL is http://www.yourdomain.org/bugzilla/ path is “bugzilla” without any /.
- Preferences are saved in a file, specified in SettingsMainOption.cs. Choose a unique name to avoid any conflict with other add bug wizards. For example, if your project is Xizzy, you can replace EWOSPAddBugDesktopWizard.config by EWOSPXizzyAddBugDesktopWizard.config or you can also specify a path with your own user config files.
- Recompile it
Well, you can also add a picture as you can see on the screenshot and personalizes it as you want.